Money Problems

Ive seen money destroy a home, Ive seen money maintain a home. Took away my loved ones that resentment built inside of me. I left it unconsciously the truth is apart me hated money, A part of me feels like money has done nothing but destroy people that surronded me. Fasle and the truth I think to my self maybe if I had money I could kept that relationship that killed everything inside of me. Maybe if my dad had money he could of been a father to me shit maybe him and my mom could have built a legacy. Now I see I am the legacy money dismantled my soul and I allowed it to take over my mind. High on dophmine the adrenaline I used to feel the void inside of me. Coming from a broken home, there was no love that lived inside of me. I took money to abuse my temple, I spent money on drugs quick fix for something I couldnt see. Money kept me imposed and left me feeling hopeless. Money brought me greed around me when I wanted love. Now that I dont have money I see it brought out what was inside of me. The insecuritys and lack of integerity. I am thankful to have caught what was hidden inside of me. My masculine wounded, drowed laid dying inside of me. Misery from the mind of proverty. Hell had been living inside of me unconsciously took the wheel and drove me right into insantity. I let the demons drive while I lived in anxitey.

Comments