Creative inspiration





Dig deep to discover the roots that uncover a system of instability. my generation leads on a path of spiritual awakening. The spirit of truth came to me and planted a seed. The plan is to make me not break me. The lies told were to empower me. shine a light on what the enemy wanted to see. For my life is happening for me, not to me. A foundation from scratch. a king/queendom that could not be matched. Blinding and illuminating demons wish they could attach. I gave them the rope and they hung themselves gratefully. The truth is something only the strong can see. We all have roles to play its monopoly. Will you take responsibility for your power or let them devour you. Your vessel is disintegrating hour by hour. Secrets of wisdom kept me with knowledge and gave me tools to apply and utilize. Cycles I experienced then broke the chains. The ego can pull a wool over your eyes don't believe in the lies. Creating a wound of jealousy deeply rooted in insecurity. Count your blessings not all you can see for awareness is abundance, any and everyone looking to be free. Never lose that imaginative magic, fantasy can become a clear eyes view. Picture perfect a reality created just by you.

Comments