Rising pheniox

 As the lies uncover from my eyes My success grows further than what meets the eye. Success I live, success I breathe, and success is the only way to be. Breathing and claiming what has and will always be mine cannot be defined by anyone other than my own mind. Master of mind I am master. Believe in me Believe in me, a voice whisper softly to me. 

Acknowledge me I love you and will never forsake you. Stop the chatter of the daily world and tune into me. I am treasure a heart filled with gold open me and protect me I will lead you to riches made just for you. I beat in a design for you even when you're sleeping there is a dancing drum playing a lovely beat made for you and you only to dance to. Listen and lead a way, lead them to the light of clarity and fulfillment.

Comments