Love pottery

 


I seen my future in your eyes we had an ocean view 

Cupid shot me it awoken my truth 

lack of self confidence 

Coward moves and Confused vision 

Poisoned pills my heart needed a perception  but I only had a prescription 

You slept with them hoes planted seeds that will forever grow.

I slept around just to feel anything other than the pain 

Henssey, patron can you make this drink stronger

facade faded and disrespect grew had me asking was it ever true

Stings of a Scorpio friend turned enemy the anger grew my internal flame burned and god said I wasn’t through

 seemed to be a paved road turned to a roller coaster I lost two life’s I guess the shit made me stronger.

Sacrifice sacrifice I don’t love you any longer

 is it resentment, I can’t tell don’t what this any longer

Praying for the strength to forgive you angels surrounding me wanna see me grow stronger

Guess it’s a mystery wow look at the history regret can’t live here any longer 

shame and guilt  perfect recipe for misery lord I pray you make me stronger 

Bring me better company my days got longer and my nights got a little shorter 

Peacefully I set you free be the butterfly you were always ment to be. 

When you look back know that girl don’t stay here any longer.




Comments