Kingdom 👑

Wake up in the morning I'm a Superstar. All four elements hold me up and down. As above so below as above so below yeah yeah I take care of my kingdom wealth and prosperity is my birthright. My pain gave me power and wisdom comes from darkness. Here to create my reality, gifted all the tools inside of me. I'm a magician. Come fly with me Air high, the fire burns inside of me, the water teaches me, and the Earth grounded me. Mentally aware, physically active, emotionally mature, the resources keeping me grounded. I take care of my kingdom abundance and peace is my birthright yeah yeah as above so below as above so below. The name is La in case you didn't know this Flow came from my father in case you really want to know. Spiritually in tune, logically enlightened. My gut speaks to me. I sense a fake before it comes to me. I am in harmony with the masculine and feminine inside of me. I decided if they didn't choose me. Then it meant it was time to choose me. Chosen one yeah I'm pretty sure you heard of me psalm 144. I think I'm going to get the verse tattooed on me. I'm my number one fan. I accepted the dark and the light of me. Self-acceptance will give you peace. Be loyal to your kingdom, they want to break you down. Something artificial weed, liquor, pills and cane. The present is a gift, it takes a powerful Kingdom to receive it. Your body is a vessel with all the right components inside it. Universal law everything is matter so why do you feel that you don't matter? I take care of my kingdom, wisdom and knowledge is my birthright. As above so below as above so below yeah yeah I got a kingdom flow. Nefertiti on my mind. I be on some king and queen shit. Wake up in the morning, I'm a superstar. grateful the sun is up tomorrow isn't promised. I count my blessings everyday. We are given the same opportunity will you create or destroy. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Thankful I know I don't owe you shit and you don't owe me shit. I hold my own so I'm free. Matrix won't make a slave out of me. Strategic in my plan. I paved away with faith in my hands. Witchy little things I always set my intention, conscious livin. my manifestations are my reality. I take care of my kingdom cause and effect is my birthright. As above so below as above so below yeah yeah this that goddess flow.

Comments