Winter Night

It’s cold outside and in my heart, it wants to be freed of everything holding and freezing it. I wish to fill my mind with talk of joy, strength, and guidance. Everywhere I turn I feel the door is closed. These are doors that need to close. They picked and pulled at all the ways a heart should not be pulled. I made choices I am not proud of but that doesn’t mean I regret it. I gave my power to things I shouldn’t have in the end it made me better because of it. I am worthy of my power and I control my power. I reclaim my power now from anything that deprived me. My daughter and I been homeless, no family support I won’t deal with their toxicity. I’m choosing my own battles and I do it wisely. It frustrates me and confuses me, causing an inner conflict within me. I choose to shower those around me with an abundance of love. Starting to shower myself with an abundance of love. I am worthy all of me is worthy. I will stand firm in my beliefs I will not back down. I’m tired mentally honestly. I need some peace, space, and intimacy. I am worthy of all my desires. I accept and respect all of me not allowing anything to die inside of me. God has given me the sight to see my reality. It’s time to listen to the voice inside of me. I am worthy of my own love. This voice keeps telling me. The more I love me things seem to fade away from me. I learn there is no reason to be ashamed of loving me. My cup shall overflow button to top full of prosperity. It’s the holidays and I got my family with me creator, angels, ancestors, masters, and my mini-me. It’s always an army on all sides of me. I am so grateful to be full of this joy deep deep inside of me. I know where I’m going and I don’t know at the same time. Something like tunnel vision through a dark time. I thought those ones who use to ride beside me would always be down to ride but their reflection showed a different side. I’ve realized if they’re always on the side of me then they’re unable to steer the wheel placed in front of them. Born alone going die alone. Those words add up in my head, spelling out “it’s time to balance what’s inside of me.” I’m driving choosing me inside. They going to remember my name when it’s all done and said.

Comments