Transformation

Blessed family those words have now conflicted me. As I walk downtown of la with my daughter on the right side of me. Conflicted, Confronted, and Courageous I find myself listening to the voice deep deep down inside of me. I know life is happening for me and not to me. Blessed is to know who I am deep inside, although the world may try to influence me. The blessing of knowledge and the discipline of wisdom brings me peace, prosperity; the presence of my own strength, resilience, and endurance. I am abundant as above so below. Poverty, poor, and pressure create’s a solid diamond of art. Enlightenment, awareness; evolution. Create a cultural ad giving one much power. What will you do with that power? Will you abuse, misuse, or create with it? The true miracles to create are tools and lessons that are given to the fool: discernment, empathy, patience, faith, intuition, cycles, transformation, willpower, temptation, karma, illumination, enlightenment, structure, and inner strength. Wealthy in spirit must go through trial and transform every spirit of lack within is where the spiritual warfare lies. Will, you listen deeply to the voices of the feminine child, masculine child? Can you bring union and comfort to them? You are your soulmate or you are your biggest enemy. Understand and accept all of you do not disown any of you. A seed is planted into the dirt. Placed into the darkness. Dead without nurture, care, and boundaries it grows with water, sun; pain. The beauty of evolution brings forth purpose.

Comments