Mind over Matter

I ran for years trying to escape the fear of being homeless. A battle to find a home when all along that home was inside me. I did everything in my power to not sacrifice my freedom. I got lost on that path learning that with freedom comes discipline and structure. I rebeled against the ways of society working for someone's else dreams disturbed something inside me. I would think to my self "If I don't know what my dreams are, how would I ever learn from following society." I gained all the material but, something bigger inside of me still called to me. My emotions turned off, Wouldn't stop them from drowning me. Realizing that the power was in my hands. Slowly built a warrior inside of me. Enlightenment blessed me with a soul of a wealthy spirit fired up inside of me. Face your fears head-on unlocking weaknesses bringing awareness to what is your true strength. Turn your dreams into goals and goals into reality. Awaken and acknowledge the source inside of you. Place your hands to the sun and call that power back to you in all directions. Be mindful of where you place your energy eyes, ears, and voice they are the keys to your fortune. Energy is power and power comes with great responsibility.

Comments