Moving Forward

I had heavy emotions. I noticed the burdens that were almost placed upon me. I understand the lessons. I take them with great grace and appreciation. I see how my mind tries to dumb down or even get lost in lack but, I will not put myself there I will take advantage of my present moments. let the past fade away with Grace and gratitude. I will plan for the future but stay present. I am dedicated to myself I am focused on healing mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. There are some parts of me that wish things would and could be different but they are not for a reason. I must embrace where I am now on my journey with faith, Grace, and Honor. I do this for me because I am worthy of the experience and joys of life. procrastination is far from dedication to paths and I know which one I am taking.

Comments