A ⭐ IS BORN

 Born winner a star I am. Authentic expanding consciousness, experiencing  learning to live presently in every moment with supernatural Grace, unconditional love, and compassion. A blissful abundant Life I live. Grounded feet with a head in the clouds. Self-discovery, self mastery, self-fulfillment is the combination of peace I say. 

Discipline and dedication hard work gives me passion while some would say give up and focus on fear. use any distractions  the mind and hands can get a hold of to run from true self. When anything out of true self is nothing but a deep illusion, a scary movie, a life with no direction. So I say provide me with a map and I will do the work, I will break the chains and I will claim my throne. Strength, power,and loyalty. Love run through my veins my cup overfloweth freedom I claim.

Comments