Thankful

I accept myself and the present moment of now. I accept myself for who I was in the past .I accept myself for who I am becoming the future me. I'm thankful for the beautiful green trees that lie before my eyes I'm thankful for the burning Sun shining bright oh so high blessing upon me it's Grace and warmth,🌹 The love the mother Earth gives her children is unconditional and uncomparable blessed with nurturing and peace gifts I used to only dream of this love does not come from material things. The whispers of the winds and stillness of the trees grants true inspiration as the external tries to pull the fire from within side of me. I must ground myself in the phenomenal being mother Earth she is true home to me connected in spirit one we be. ocean of emotions wild and Free learning to flow and tame a beast. Quality over quantity going to take my time and see a loyal heart has set me free.

Comments