Chosen 1

I Said the pressure weighing heavy the world on my shoulders I'm chosen so I got to be ready. Future in my palms focused and ready, My world want to see me going steady. I paint a pretty picture these boys want to marry head full of treasure it's getting kind of scary. lonely at the top but I'm feeling kind of ready. Discipline my mind, Discipline my mind, Discipline my mind. tunnel vision view sky high. Got to expand my mind. revolution rebel I am the master of my own mind. Creator of my evolution. Greatness first whispered Now it's screams my name. The crown is yours come take your throne. These heavy burden's placed upon me I'm in the gym lifting this weight up off me. Tunnel vision greatness is all I see. Focused on the world inside of me. My mind in flow with the universe. Destiny said it's ment to be.

Comments